Friday, September 18, 2009

Latest Journal Effort


Well, this newest attempt at making a journal with a place for a pen might be something to go with.   The pen fits in quite nicely, although I did have to add a hole and some quickly made beads to it to keep it from sliding through the holder.  I guess that's how sword handles came to be so decorative. 

I've cut down on the quantity of clay I've been using (one layer instead of two) to make the rings easier to fit on and help the book close. 

All these trials.  Wish I was getting paid for 'research and development' lol, like some of the people in the corporate world.  Trial and error is good for me, but I find I am making too many errors which puts my patience on trial.

Anyway, as the saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day, so I'll just keep pluggin' away until the walls get finished.

Off to work today, so can't stay on this thing too long.

No comments: