Saturday, October 13, 2007

Some Day Her Prince Will Come


Last year when substituting in a Grade One Class, the assignment was for the children to make fish. I had made this little polymer clay Princess Fish beforehand. I used this and several others as illustrations, to teach them "morphology" and stuff. The fish they made were awesome...I wished I had taken photographs. They were anxious to take their creations home, and when I arrived with my camera on the following day, alas, there were none.

This little princess has only one photogenic side. She's meant to be hung on a wall or "stood up" on a stand...although as a young princess, she does not like to be stood up. She sports a bronze dimensional crown, that, perhaps she should ditch. After all, she wants to be known for her own personal charms, not for her rank in society!

No comments: