Monday, June 30, 2008

Hi Ho, Come to the Fair

Whew! It's tomorrow... Canada Day Celebrations all over the city and I will be taking part in the Osborne Village Venue in the Artisans' Market. It is supposed to be a hot one, so I hope that tent is air-conditioned. (Wishful thinking) At least I will be out of the sun. Our tent will be in front of the Medea Gallery, across the street from Carlos Murphy's.

the exerpt from the paper says:

Osborne Village: The two-day Canada Day Street Festival takes place today and Tuesday, during which Osborne Street through the village is closed to auto traffic. Events at the festival include an artisans’ market, live entertainment on three stages, and activities for children.

I have a few last minute finishing touches to finish up my last book so I'd better get on with it...

No comments: