Thursday, September 27, 2012

Parrot sings "A Pirate's Life". [VIDEO]

Parrot sings "A Pirate's Life". [VIDEO]:

I don't normally spend much time on Facebook, but today as I was taking a quick peek through some friends' posts, I came across this little exerpt.  I love the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney World and go on it everytime, and sing the song too. 

A couple of weekends ago I was prompted to make some animal sculptures and did this hanging bird.  It's not a parrot and it's not a toucan...it's a new species.  I apologize for the quality of the picture...I just scanned it on the scanning bed. If I have time I will take a proper photo later. 

Just had to do this for some fun.

Ehoy...Ahoy...Enjoy.
The bird is about 9 inches from top to tail and the entire hanging is about four feet long so it goes perfectly in a sunroom, gazebo...anywhere where you need a little frivolity.























No comments: