Monday, July 28, 2008

Bitty Book for Ditty

I've decided that Ditzy Ditty will have a Bitty Book to accompany her ensemble. You can see the wires emerging from the hands which will eventually be joined at the elbows with wire. I've decided to leave the wire exposed but won't be exposing Ditty's other parts. I let the world see enough of her yesterday! She's fully covered up from head to torso now, but I still have some work to do on her bottom.

I am thinking of a way to add this little pink leather (suede) book to complete her accessorizing, but still have to work that out. Another engineering feat! Speaking of feet, don't know if she'll have them or just some bejeweled dangling thing. You are the Dangling Queen, feel the beat of the tambourine>>>Oh yah. Can't you tell what movie I saw recently?

Her hands look a little dirty...Dirty Ditty! Maybe she got her fingers on the ink inside the book before it was dry! Bad Ditty.

No comments: