Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chunkiness

For the past two weeks, I have been very busy helping Angler Dan get his fishing derby ready. It was a great day, weather co-operated and the derby was a HUGE success with lots of anglers and many, many fish weighed in. The winner with a "chunky" winning walleye was a first-time derby entrant. He was thrilled with his first prize of a boat, motor and trailer (and a cash prize to upgrade if he so desired). Hard-working hubby spent many days in getting prizes donated and we were both very tired when derby day was over.

Now it's finally time to get on with my own chunkiness...these chunky bracelets are what I am going to be working on over the next while. I may decide to vary their composition, but they're definitely fun to make. I like the contrast of the different colours on the ivory backgrounds.

3 comments:

Cherylamie said...

Geometric Chunks !!! love them !!!
Cherylamie

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl, I do think like you about those chunky bracelets. The color contrast is fabulous.

Sandy said...

I love the colours - they make me want to try them.