Sunday, May 19, 2013

No...Excuses

Having not written for nearly two months, I feel a little guilty, but honestly, the time for blogging has been non-existent.  Now there may have been a few times that I could have sat down and written something, but I didn't want to rant about the usual humdrum and boring elements of life here in the great white north.  Yah, the snow is gone, but it's still rather cool and rainy, and no one wants to read about that.

I have been doing quite a bit of teaching the past while, and I have enjoyed that.  I haven't let my polymer clay be idle, but mostly it's been work of a repetitious nature, and nothing novel.  I was invited to show at a new gallery, and that will be later on this month.  For it I am going to be working on three figures (doll-type-things) and three fish.  I did a couple of sketches for the facial features and am going to try to incorporate them in some way.

No comments: