Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Fall Rush is ON

All I should say is WHEW!  Even with an extra hour this weekend, time is flying by so quickly as I prepare for the fall sales.  This Friday and Saturday, November 8th and 9th, I will be at Ralph Connor House, located at 54 Westgate near Misericordia Hospital for the annual University Women's Club Sale.  My items will be available in the beautiful Wedgewood Room on the second floor, which overlooks the river. 
Naturally, these fish won't be swimming in the river there, but they may be available as tree ornaments among the other things I'll have available.  I will have a wide selection of buttons, light switch covers, home décor items, serving pieces as well as lots of one of a kind pieces like handmade books, and other items suitable as gifts.  I will also have a few woven purses, a limited selection of jewelry, and other types of hanging items.  I hope that lots of you will be able to stop by.
 
 

No comments: